Double strollers for babies are great. whether they’re both infants, toddlers, or different ages. They’re designed to keep your kids comfortable while still being compact and manageable for you as the stroller driver.
You’ll want to consider many factors before making your final purchase, like your family’s lifestyle and the type of double stroller that will work best for it. Would you prefer your children sit side by side or have one in front of the other for inline, or tandem, riding?
Here are some of the best double strollers for babies on the market to help you find what you need.
Double Strollers For Babies – Guide
- 1 Double Strollers For Babies – Guide
- 1.1 City Mini GT2 Double Stroller
- 1.2 Graco DuoGlider Click Connect Double Stroller
- 1.3 Dream On Me Volgo Twin Umbrella Stroller
- 1.4 Cybex Gazelle S Stroller
- 1.5 Graco Ready2Grow 2.0 Double Stroller
- 1.6 Joovy Caboose Sit and Stand Tandem Double Stroller
- 1.7 Mockingbird Single-to-Double Stroller
- 2 Final words
City Mini GT2 Double Stroller
Best Quality Double Stroller
Our testing found that even with the two seats, the City Mini was easy to fold. Each seat offers individual adjustable calf support and near-flat recline, so both your children can get comfortable.
Our lab experts also appreciate the side-by-side design as it distributes weight better than a tandem stroller.
City Mini GT2 Double Stroller Specs
- Baby Jogger’s patented one-step quick-fold technology ensures easy transportation and storage
- Adjustable handlebar and hand-operated parking brake provide comfortable steering and control, all within an arm’s reach.Do not use bleach, solvents or abrasive cleaning materials
- Customize your ride for 4 different modes of use with accessories like the infant car seat, pram, glider board, parent console, child tray, and more (sold separately)
- Create a travel system with most Britax, Cybex, Graco, and Maxi Cosi infant car seats (adapters for other brands’ infant car seats sold separately)
Graco DuoGlider Click Connect Double Stroller
High Quality Double Baby Stroller
Whether you’re a parent of twins or transitioning to having two kids of different ages, this double stroller is fantastic.
It has an inline design for easy navigation, stadium-style seating so both kids can see ahead of them, and it two kids’ trays with cup holders (as well as a parent tray).
Foldable with just one hand, the stroller has several configuration options and can even hold two Graco infant car seats (sold separately) if you have baby twins. It also offers removable and machine-washable seat cushions, a large storage basket under the seats, and rotating canopies to keep the kids shielded from the sun.
Graco DuoGlider Click Connect Double Stroller Specs
- Locking front swivel wheel with suspension for improved stability and maneuverability
- Parent’s tray with storage and 2 deep cup holders for on-the-go convenience
- Both seats feature child’s trays with cup holders to keep snacks and drinks close by
- Convertible 3- or 5-point harness grows with your child
- Stroller holds 2 children up to 40 lb each
- Meets Disney size requirements
Dream On Me Volgo Twin Umbrella Stroller
Best Budget Double Baby Stroller
For a simple (and affordable) double stroller, you can’t go wrong with this one. It’s safe for kids as young as 6 months and up to 3 years old (or 40 pounds or 35 inches tall, whichever comes first) and features convertible five-point harnesses for safety. The two front-facing seats both offer reclining positions, footrests, and a front bumper to avoid injury.
This stroller, which folds compactly, has two large adjustable canopies with mesh inserts and a large storage basket under each seat.
Dream On Me Volgo Twin Umbrella Stroller Specs
- Each seat supports children from 6 months up to 45 lbs
- The Dream On Me double umbrella stroller features a 5-point adjustable harnesses
- Seats have a generous recline
- Foot rests
- Lightweight and sturdy iron frame
- Soft-ride wheels for less pushing effort and comfortable for baby
- Front swivel wheels allow 360-degree maneuverability, and the rear wheel can be locked for stability
- 2 front-facing seats accommodate twins or different ages of siblings
- Measures only 29″ wide and can easily fit through standard doorways
- Front bumper bar hinges open for easy access to both seats
- Rear-wheel brakes
- Prima classed linen-type fabric
- Folds inward with just one hand
- Hand-washable fabric
- Large, adjustable hoods with mesh inserts for extra ventilation
- Large, netted storage pockets on the back of each seat for more storage
- Easy to assemble
Cybex Gazelle S Stroller
Best Luxury Stroller
If you’re looking for a stroller that you can use solo for your first baby and then as a double when a sibling joins the family, this is it.
This stroller has more than 20 different seat configurations for little ones from infancy up until they weigh 50 pounds.
Compatible with a handful of brands’ infant car seats, it also features a five-point harness with comfortable padded shoulder straps and an adjustable handlebar.
Each seat has its own back and leg adjustments to ensure comfort for both kids. The ride is smooth thanks to a shock absorption system, and the stroller features removable machine-washable fabric. The stroller’s UPF 50+ canopies feature a mesh window for air circulation and visibility.
Cybex Gazelle S Stroller Specs
- Can become a versatile 3-in-1 travel system with the included seat unit, Gazelle S Cot (sold separately), and any Cybex infant car seat (sold separately) using the included adapters
- Stroller compatible with Cybex, Maxi-Cosi® Mico 30 and Nuna® Pipa™ infant car seats (sold separately) using the included adapters
- Supports children up to 50 lb.
- Weighs 27.7 lb.
- Adjustable safety harness with padded shoulder straps
- Reversible seat with over 20 different configurations for an infant and child in forward-facing and parent-facing modes
- Multi-position recline to a near flat position while facing either direction
- Convenient dual-trigger fold is designed to fold with two seat units attached to the frame (second seat unit sold separately)
- Leather-look bumper bar and height-adjustable handlebar
- Independent back and leg adjustments for multiple comfort configurations
- Aluminum frame with stylish taupe finish
- Polyester fabric
- 4 durable, foam-filled rubber tires
- Lockable swivel wheels offer stability on uneven terrain
- Rear wheel, linked foot brakes
- All-wheel suspension with an integrated frame shock absorption system delivers a smooth ride over a variety of surfaces
- Machine washable fabric
- Extendable XXL UPF 50+ rated sun canopy with mesh window
- Equipped with a handy rain cover, cup holder, and car seat adapters
- Removable shopping basket with 22 lb. weight capacity
Graco Ready2Grow 2.0 Double Stroller
Best Convertible Double Baby stroller
This stroller works for two infants, two toddlers, an infant plus a toddler, or a toddler plus a standing preschooler, giving it incredible longevity. Even with all of those configurations, when you fold this stroller up, as compact as a standard single stroller.
It also features a one-step self-standing fold (which is ideal, because with two kids, your hands are probably pretty full).
There is also a large storage basket under the seats, a removable parent cup holder, and a child arm bar with a cup holder on the front seat of the stroller.
Each seat has its own adjustable canopy as well as two-position reclining options. Finally, this stroller comes with two seats, a bench seat, and a standing platform.
Graco Ready2Grow 2.0 Double Stroller Specs
- Small-folding stroller rides like a double, but folds like a single stroller, making transport and storage easy
- Includes two stroller seats, a bench seat, and a standing platform for multiple options as your family grows
- Close-to-you rear seat makes connecting with baby easier
- Compatible with all Graco® infant car seats, and accepts two at once, making it a great twin stroller
- Bench seat and standing platform provide options for your independent toddler to ride along
- Bench seat pulls out for easy access to the large storage basket
- One-step, self-standing fold for easy storage and transportation
- Removable parent cup holder for refreshments on the go
Joovy Caboose Sit and Stand Tandem Double Stroller
Best Sit and Stand Baby Stroller
For families with a big kid and a little one, these double strollers for babies is a great option. At only 22 pounds, this lightweight option is designed to fit one toddler in a stroller seat and a bigger kid on a parent-facing bench or kickstand. The stroller’s seat features three reclining positions, a large canopy that can be stretched back for kids using the bench, and a comfortable five-point harness.
The stroller is designed to accommodate an infant car seat, comes with a universal adapter, and features a dual trigger fold. Available in a variety of colors,. It is also equipped with a parent organizer that can hold two drinks. A large storage basket can stash away toys and a diaper bag.
Joovy Caboose Sit and Stand Tandem Double Stroller Specs
- The versatile and lightweight Joovy Caboose Ultralight Graphite Stand-On Tandem Stroller adapts to your growing family and accommodates up to 2 children
- 3-position reclining seat
- Dual trigger fold
- Graphite aluminum frame
- Linked foot brake
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- All-wheel suspension
- Spot clean fabric
- Removable rear canopy provides shade for the child in the back seat
- Parent organizer holds 2 beverages
- Zippered pocket for toys, keys, and more
- Includes universal infant car seat adapter
- Rear stand-on platform and rear bench seat accommodate an older child
Mockingbird Single-to-Double Stroller
This double strollers for babies is stylish, well made and designed to work for both single and double seats. Its helping to grow with your family. Offers five configurations of options for a single child’s seat and more than 13 options for two kids.
Each seat can hold a child up to 45 pounds in addition to featuring its own canopy, multiple reclining positions, and a bumper bar. The stroller also is compatible with a handful of infant car seats, folds down compactly and easily, and has a large storage basket under the seats.
Mockingbird Single-to-Double Stroller Specs
- The Mockingbird Single-to-Double Stroller is not only a great solution for one child, but with
- 2nd Seat Kit and infant accessories, you can also accommodate a growing family through every stage, from newborn to toddler.
- Meet our new extendable UPF 50+ all-weather canopy. Our multi-purpose design includes a magnetic see-through peekaboo window.
- Pair your stroller with our 2nd Seat Kit to accommodate multiple children. With 18+ arrangements and 45 lb capacity in each seat