Move fast and stay flexible with the Cybex Libelle Stroller, the ultra-compact pushchair for journeys big and small. Its lean frame folds into a space-saving package that can fit in overhead compartments, under train seats or in the parent’s land luggage- wherever they need it. Weighing a feather light 5.9kg this pushchair is maneuverable and portable enough to take it practically anywhere. It’s can also carry any of our award-winning infant car seats, so that the parents can take the child from the car to the sidewalk in record time.
With lockdown easing and international travel on the horizon, you might be looking for a new lightweight baby stroller. The Cybex Libelle is a unique and innovative stroller to take on your travels with you.
Cybex Libelle Stroller Specs
- Travel system compatible
- Ultra-Lightweight 5.9kg
- One hand adjustable recline
- Adjustable safety harness with padded shoulder straps
- One-hand recline into a near flat position for customized comfort
- Quick one-hand compact fold to a self-standing position for easy storage
- Sun canopy ,offers UPF50+ protection
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- From 6 months up to approximately 4 years old
- weight rage 9kg-22kg
- Becomes versatile 2-in -1 travel system with the seat unit and any Cybex infant car seat using the included adapters (car seats and units sold separately)
- Supports children 6 months and up to 55 lb.
Why Use It
- There is no doubt about it that the Cybex Libelle is convenient… and as a parent convenience is a luxury. When it arrived on our doorstep in the tiny box, we expected to have to complete some sort of assembly however we were thrilled to see we just popped it straight up and it was ready to stroll right from the box.
- The seat size and width were great for testers of all sizes and ages.
- The harness adjusted easily and the partial recline was easy to operate.
- The adjustable leg rest is a huge bonus for smaller babies and provided that extra little bit of comfort when they were napping.
- We loved the hood as often strollers of this size skimp on the extra features such as viewing windows however the Libelle hood not only looks great but does its job well too.