The Cybex Libelle is a unique and innovative best stroller to take on your travels with you.
There is no doubt about it that the Cybex Libelle is convenient, best pink baby stroller and as a parent convenience is a luxury. The seat size and width was great for testers of all sizes and ages. The harness adjusted easily and the partial recline was easy to operate. The adjustable leg rest is a huge bonus for smaller babies and provided that extra little bit of comfort when they were napping. We loved the hood as often strollers of this size skimp on the extra features such as viewing windows however the Libelle hood not only looks great but does its job well too.
Further, the wheels are well engineered as we expect from Cybex and are great for strolling smooth surfaces – perfect for airports, pavements and strolling those holiday village streets. The front wheels swivel which means manoeuvrability is great.
CYBEX Libelle Stroller Specs
- Suggested Age: 6 months and up
- Weight Limit: up to 55 lbs
- Stroller Seat Adjustments: One-hand recline into near flat position, integrated leg rest supports comfortable and ergonomic sitting and lying position
- Includes: XL sun canopy with UPF 50+ rating, car seat adapters, travel bag, bumper bar, rain cover
- Compatible with: All CYBEX infant car seats using the with adapters
- Stroller Weight: only 13.7 lbs.
- Product Fold: Easily folds into an ultra-compact, self-standing package for convenient storage
- Travel System: The Libelle’s lightweight frame includes a seat unit suitable for infants 6 months and older and is compatible with any CYBEX infant car seat so you can create a travel system to transition from the car to the sidewalk with ease.
- Versatile Travel: Take your adventures anywhere with smooth, front-wheel suspension that provides steady handling for you and a smooth ride for your little one. An integrated XL sun canopy offers UPF 50+ rating.
The super handy Libelle is the perfect travel companion to sling over your shoulder for short and snappy trips. The extra small fold can not only be your parenting party trick but it means that you can drive your baby straight down the aisle of a plane and pop it in the overhead luggage compartments on nearly all airlines.