Britax One4Life ClickTight All-in-One Car Seat converts from a rear-facing infant car seat stroller, to a forward-facing 5-point harness seat, to a high-back belt-positioning booster seat. The Cool Flow mesh fabric improves air flow, keeping your child comfortable for the ride. ClickTight is as easy as buckling a seat belt, so you can install with confidence, every time. Color-coded belt paths show you where to route the seat belt for each installation mode. Plus, easy-read indicators help you find the correct recline angle. A high strength steel frame, crumple zone, and V-shaped tether help absorb crash energy. And, 2 layers of side impact protection surround your child’s head, neck and torso. As your baby grows, adjust the 15-position headrest & harness in seconds to create the perfect fit. When it’s time for booster mode, simply tuck the harness into the built-in storage compartment.
Britax One4Life ClickTight All-in-One Car Seat Specs
- One4Life convertible to booster car seat grows with your child from 5 – 120 lbs and up to 63” tall
- Install Confidently: With ClickTight Installation, you’ll know it’s right in 3 easy steps: Open, thread & buckle, click it closed.
- One4Life: Converts from a rear-facing harness infant car seat, to a forward-facing 5-point harness, to a high-back belt-positioning booster
- SafeWash Cover: Safe to machine wash and dry; knit construction is naturally flame retardant
- Britax Safety: High strength steel frame & crumple zone help absorb crash energy; patented v-shaped tether.
Why Buy it
- Install with confidence in three easy steps: open, thread & buckle, click it closed.
- Energy-absorbing shell and foam-lined surround the head, neck & torso.
- Acts as a crumple zone, absorbing crash energy to help keep it away from your little one.
Frequently Ask questions
Is Britax One4Life worth it?
The Britax One4Life is a quality Britax option that is easy to install and easy to use. We like the padding and comfy fabric cover you can remove in 4 parts. This seat uses the ClickTight installation method that means you don’t need to tighten anything making installation a breeze.
Is Britax One4Life FAA approved?
FAA approval label: the One4Life is approved for use on aircraft in harness mode only, and this notice is in the manual but is also on the sides of the seat, on the information label.
How long is a Britax ClickTight car seat good for?
10 years – Infant car seats have a service life of 6 years. Convertible car seats generally have a service life of 7 years. ClickTight Convertible car seats have a service life of 10 years. Harness-2-Booster seats have a service life of 9 years.
How good are Britax car seats good for?
Infant car seats have a useable life of 6 years. Convertible car seats (excluding the Classic line) have a useable life of 7 years. ClickTight Convertible car seats have a useable life of 10 years. Harness-2-Booster seats have a useable life of 9 years.