When adventure calls to you and your little one, the BOB Gear Alterrain Pro jogging blue baby stroller is ready to hit the ground running. SmoothShox™ suspension and air-filled tires take on all kinds of terrain.
The BOB Alterrain Pro has all the features you’re looking for in a jogging stroller. Its lightweight aluminum frame is heavy duty and durable without weighing you down. The single wheel in the front swivels 360° on stainless steel ball bearings that provide perfectly smooth steering that lasts. The front wheel can also be locked for increased stability while jogging or strolling on unstable surfaces like sand or snow.
BOB Gear Alterrain Pro Jogging Stroller Specs
- Ergonomic handbrake puts downhill control at your fingertips
- Sleek, sturdy frame and reflective rims turn heads on the hiking trail or city street
- All-weather canopy is waterproof, windproof and rated UPF 50+ to shield your child from the elements
- Compression seat with infinite recline sits fully upright for all-day excursions and lays near-flat for naptime
- Store your gear in the zip-top cargo basket and 5 storage pockets
- Magnetic peek-and-chat window keeps your child cool and lets you chat without stopping
- Quick-fold collapses the stroller to a self-standing position with a single twist of the hand
- Compatible with most major brand car seats when used with a BOB Gear infant car seat adapter (not included)
- Fits children from birth to 75 lbs, or 0 to 8 weeks when used with compatible adapter and infant car seat (adapter and car seat not included)
Frequently Ask Questions
What age can baby go in BOB jogging stroller?
For jogging or off-road stroller use, BOB recommends that children should be at least 8 months old.
Can the BOB stroller go on sand?
BOB Gear 3.0 Revolution Flex: best all-terrain jogging stroller for beach sand. … The stroller is rather big but it is easy to push even on sand thanks to a good swivel front wheel and has a useful hand brake that makes it easy to secure the stroller even in beach footwear!
Can you put a newborn in a jogging stroller?
Most experts say running with your baby in a jogging stroller isn’t recommended until they’re at least 6 months old. Since most jogging strollers don’t offer a fully reclining seat, Florencia Segura, MD, FAAP, a pediatrician in Vienna, Virginia, says jogging strollers are safe for babies at 6 to 8 months.
Originally posted 2021-11-03 18:17:14. Republished by Blog Post Promoter