From the supermarket to the streets, Best full size strollers for babies is the one you rely on for everyday use. Are you looking for the best full-size stroller available today? We purchased and tested the top 18 competitors after researching over 100+ options. Finding a baby stroller can be challenging.
Especially When, we don’t know what to look for. Our extensive side-by-side tests look for ease of use, maneuverability, quality, weight, and more to bring you all the details you need to find the right stroller for your family. There is something for everyone in our list of the best full size baby strollers with our test results and hand-selected award winners. No matter your budget or specific needs, you’ll find everything you need to know in our detailed review.
We’ve teste different strollers including dozens of double strollers, jogging strollers, and lightweight travel strollers to find the best. If you are not sure where to start, check out our best Full Size Strollers for Babies review to get the skinny.
How to choose the right baby stroller for you
- 1 How to choose the right baby stroller for you
- 2 Best Full Size Strollers for Babies
- 2.1 Thule Urban Glide 2
- 2.2 Thule Spring Stroller
- 2.3 Baby Jogger City Mini 2
- 2.4 Baby Trend Expedition Stroller
- 2.5 UPPAbaby Vista v2 Stroller
- 2.6 UPPAbaby Cruz v2
- 3 Value of full size stroller
- 4 Final words
The best stroller for your baby will depend on your family’s needs. Here are some things to consider:
Do you live in the city and rely on your stroller to get you, well, everywhere? Or do you just need something to keep in the trunk of your car in case you need to run into a store with baby. or have a special outing planned? The realities of your day-to-day life directly impact what kind of stroller you need — and whether you might want to splurge on something fancy.
Consider your current — and future — family size. If you only have one child or plan to space children’s multiple years apart, a single stroller might be just fine. if we have multiples or plan to have siblings in proximity. You’ll want to consider a convertible or double stroller.
You may also want to think about how important maneuverability and ease of use is to you. If you’re always juggling a million things, look for a stroller with a one-handed fold. If you’re tall — or have a partner who is a much different height than you are — look for adjustable handlebars. Washable fabrics are always a pro, too.
Sometimes, it all boils down to cost. Strollers can be incredibly expensive. If you have sticker shock, know that can get seriously great strollers that come with a more budget-friendly price. And if the timing is right, lots of retailers offer huge rollbacks on shopping holidays like Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Amazon Prime day, which can sometimes offset cost. Just note that making the upfront investment in a quality stroller may save you money in the long run. Especially, intend to have multiple kids.
Best Full Size Strollers for Babies
Thule Urban Glide 2
Best Overall Full-Size Stroller
The Thule Urban Glide 2 is a cool jogger with impressive features for everyday use. This stroller has covered storage, a giant canopy, excellent suspension, and a lockable swivel front wheel with adjustable tracking. The Urban Glide 2 is easy to push, turn & equally up to the task of running. Parents enjoy the foam-covered adjustable handlebar with twisting handbrake, and passengers like the deep recline seat back, seat-side storage pockets, and padded sling-style seat. The Urban Glide 2 is compatible with various infant car seats with an adapter purchase.
Thule Urban Glide 2 Stroller specs
- A lightweight, all-terrain stroller perfect for jogging or strolling through town
- Swivel front wheel locks into place for jogging
- Large 16″ rear wheels plus suspension for an ultra smooth ride
- 1-handed, compact fold to easily store and transport
- Reclining seat with padded 5-point harness and ventilation
- Ergonomic, adjustable handlebar with twist hand brake
- Large storage basket with zip top cover
Thule Spring Stroller
Best Quick Fold Stroller
The Thule Spring is an impressive high-quality, quick-fold standard stroller. There is much to love about this easy-to-use stroller from Thule. It has a quick, one-handed fold that creates a very small package compared to the competition. Also lightweight for a full-sized option and has a large storage bin that fits our extra-large diaper bag inside. We appreciate the deep recline and large canopy for passenger comfort, and parents will appreciate this product’s sleek design and smooth operation.
Thule Spring Stroller Specs
- A lightweight and compact stroller for everyday use
- Quick and simple one hand fold
- 30% smaller than traditional 3-wheel strollers
- Compact fold and self-standing capability to easily carry, transport and store
- Adjustable, vented canopy with UPF 50+ UV protection
- Swiveling front wheel with suspension can be locked into a fixed position
- Reclining seat with 5-point padded harness
Baby Jogger City Mini 2
Best Budget-friendly Full-size
The Baby Jogger City Mini 2 is a lightweight, compact stroller with a quick, easy fold, and cozy napping space. It has a large canopy with two peek-a-boo windows, adequate storage, and a well-padded seat with an almost flat recline and pop-up footrest for superior comfort. This basic stroller offers everything you need (including car seat compatibility) without the high-end design and features that typically create a heavier stroller and higher price. The Mini 2 impressed as an umbrella stroller too, which means it is a potential one and done for parents who don’t run or go off the paved path.
Baby Jogger City Mini 2 Specs
- With a sleek, nimble, and lightweight design, this is the perfect everyday stroller for running errands or wandering downtown with your child
- Customize your ride for 4 different modes of use as a single or double with an infant car seat, pram, or glider board (sold separately)
- The included infant car seat adapters are compatible with all Baby Jogger infant car seats
- Upgraded fabrics offer a soft, textured feel you and your baby will love
- Create a travel system with most Britax, Chicco, Clek, Cybex, Graco, Maxi Cosi, Nuna, Peg Perego, and UPPAbaby infant car seats (adapters for other brands’ infant car seats sold separately)
Baby Trend Expedition Stroller
Budget-friendly & Easy-to-Push
The Baby Trend Expedition is a jogger, that can easily work for everyday use. Money saving over time by buying a single stroller instead of two. We like the air-filled rubber tires and locking front swivel wheel that makes it ideal for maneuverability and for going off-road or running. The Expedition has under-seat storage, a sling-style seat, and a parent tray (a rare find).
This budget stroller isn’t the highest quality, and the lack of adjustable tracking or suspension makes it less suitable for serious runners. However, You want an easy-to-push and turn stroller that can head off-road for occasional fun, then the Expedition could be the right fit that saves you money.
Baby Trend Expedition baby Stroller specs
- Lockable front swivel wheel for ease of maneuverability. The stroller is of steel frame construction and also there is an extra large storage basket
- Convenient parent tray includes two cup holders and covered compartment storage. Footrest reflectors provide greater low-light visibility
- Child tray with two cup holders also accepts car seats to form a Travel System.Adjustable canopy with covered sunroof ratchets to block sun and wind
- Extra wide, ergonomically shaped rubber handle, Effortless trigger fold easily reduces stroller to a compact unit
UPPAbaby Vista v2 Stroller
Best for Growing Families
The UPPAbaby Vista v2 earned impressive results in almost every test. This stroller is easy to use, easy to push, and can accommodate up to three children, making it a versatile choice for growing families with top-quality materials that should last for the long haul. The Vista v2 comes standard with a bassinet and toddler seat.
The frame accepts up to two infant car seats, two toddler seats, or other variations, including several using a bassinet with seats that can sit forward or back (the possibilities seem endless). These seating variations make the Vista v2 one of the most versatile we’ve seen and an excellent contender for growing families and those with multiple little ones.
The Vista v2 also has a giant storage basket (30 lb max limit!), an upgraded canopy, easy fold, and foam-filled rubber tires.
UPPAbaby Vista v2 Stroller specs
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Enjoy a softer ride pushing one child (or three!) over any ground surface thanks to a new spring-action all-wheel suspension and slightly softer tires.
- Extended canopies on the toddler seat and RumbleSeat accessory include zip out fabric that provide even more shade from the sun.
- Mesh panels also make it easy to peek in while adding airflow.Do not use abrasives.Five-point, no-rethread harness
- A higher back and deeper foot rest on the toddler seat provide added comfort for growing children.Vented peekaboo window
UPPAbaby Cruz v2
Best for Infant Car Seat Compatibility
The UPPAbaby Cruz v2 is a sleek, no-nonsense full-size option that is easy to use with impressive performance for quality, setup, and functionality in comparison to the competition.
While this stroller is not the lightest in the group, it does fold relatively flat, unlike the jogging-style strollers. The Cruz v2 has a huge, versatile canopy and some of the best storage in the business, with a 30 lb capacity limit! This stroller comes with one seat that can face either direction and has recline and leg rest adjustments for comfort.
The new v2 also sports suspension and never-flat rubber tires. It is also compatible with several brands of infant car seats (not common in every traditional stroller), including the impressive UPPAbaby Mesa that works without an adapter.
UPPAbaby Cruz v2 specs
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Dual action rear suspension (patent-pending) is designed with two varying springs that respond in unison to soften the ride no matter the child’s weight.
- Smaller folded size makes it easier to carry, tuck away or take up less trunk space
- Larger front and rear tires create a smoother ride over tough terrain
- Bigger toddler seat provides added comfort for growing children.