Babyzen Yoyo is one of the most compact lightweight baby strollers on the market. The Babyzen Yoyo stroller meets the hand luggage size requirements of most airlines and the ability to take into the cabin and store in the overhead locker is one of its biggest selling points.
Babyzen YOYO2 Stroller Specs
- It brings a confortable seat cushion, a multi-position reclining backrest for the nap,
- YOYO2 is compact and lightweight: 52 x 44 x 18 cm (20.5 x 17.3 x 7.1 in) for 6.2 kg (13.6 lbs.).
- This is a one-handed driving stroller. It folds and unfolds with one hand into an compact single element.
- This stroller is customizable to your needs and grows with your child
Why Use It?
- Cabin friendly: being able to take the stroller on board as part of cabin baggage is a key requirement for two reasons
- We often travel with hand luggage only and don’t want to have to wait around for a stroller to be delivered to the aircraft door or the luggage carousel.
- We’ve been on a ton of flights where the strollers are delivered to the luggage carousel and parents have had to juggle kids and cabin baggage on long walks from the plane.
- Reclining stroller: kids nap everywhere and anywhere on the road so a recline is essential!
- Strong and durable: travel strollers need to work in multiple environments and take frequent and hard usage.
- Price: value for money is essential but we were willing to pay extra for quality.
Frequently Ask Questions
Is the YOYO stroller worth it?
There aren’t really any drawbacks to the Babyzen Yoyo except that it is one of the more expensive travel strollers. … More expensive than other travel strollers on the market but the quality, durability and potential to use as a primary stroller make it worth the price.
Can Babyzen yoyo be your only stroller?
Babyzen Yoyo+ as a primary stroller, it would not be good for everyday use. However, if like me, you’ll only be using it on paved streets on a daily basis, and not carrying much in the bottom section, then yes. The Babyzen Yoyo Plus could be perfect for your everyday use.
What age is YOYO stroller for?
When using the Babyzen YOYO2 6+ complete stroller, your child will always face forward. The 6+ setting is intended for use from 6 months of age and up, supporting a toddler up to a weight of 48.5 pounds.
How long does Babyzen Yoyo last?
The Babyzen YoYo 0+ is the long awaited from birth option to the standard Babyzen YoYo. It converts from a parent facing newborn nest for 0-6 months to an outward facing stroller for 6 months+.
Can you put car seat on YOYO stroller?
Yes, you can install a car seat approved by BABYZEN with the 6+ version without removing the fabrics. It is positioned facing the parents.